"End" of Lessons

frephraim

Παλαιό Μέλος
Dear Anthony, Dimitri, Michael, and everyone else,

Thank you all very much for sharing your work and posting it here in this online "seminar." Unfortunately, my free time has been dwindling away, and now I can no longer keep my promise to correct the compositions people post here.

But rather than closing this subforum, I will leave it open just in case some other people find the time to comment on any future compositions. I apologize for this and appreciate your understanding. But I am glad that at least I was able to present comments on about two dozen compositions until now. Hopefully beginner composers will be able to glean enough wisdom from my and other people's comments in those "lessons" in order to develop their talent of composition as much as they are able to by God's grace.

in Christ,
+Papa Ephraim

Dimitri

Δημήτρης Κουμπαρούλης, Administrator
Staff member
Father, we are all grateful for your contribution here. With your blessing, may this "end" be another "beginning" of good works by people in the field of traditional Byzantine music composition in the English language. Thank you.

frephraim

Παλαιό Μέλος
I am pleased to let you know that Basil has kindly offered to take my place and to post suggestions for compositions that beginners post in this subforum. I would not be surprised if he does a better job than I did, considering that he has caught some errors in people's compositions that I missed.
So this won't be the end, after all, but a nice, new beginning!